Formal Hello to All

Racso14

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Figure I would finally say hi to all :D

First off I would like to say that my wife and I are officially invested into the Android ecosystem, and that's only after get our first Androids around Christmas 2012. We finally joined the smartphone generation then when we got RAZR Ms. Our first step into the android world and it was amazing. Even as entry level smartphones, they could do more than we could ever want. I'm more into technology than she is, so she is completely happy with her phone, whereas I'm now wanting more, so I can't complain.

Our next step was a tablet for me to do school work while at work. While shopping for laptops, I went to Staples where I actually found one that I highly considered buying, and in fact probably would have, until I asked the stupid question: do you guys have the Nexus 10? So I got this instead of the laptop, and never looked back. It has even become a computer for us as I can connect a keyboard and mouse and do all my schoolwork as I need to!

Finally, after getting tired of fighting over the tablet, I decided to get a tablet for my wife. She wanted something a little bigger, but would also work well and ideally under 200 (picky right?). So we settled on a 7 inch for her, and we tried the Sero 7 Pro and MeMo Pad 7, bad luck with both. Thanks to Walmart's great return policy, we washed our hands of those and today picked up a 2012 Nexus 7 for her.

I almost like the 7 inch better for general around the house stuff since it is smaller and easier to hold, but also love my N10.

I've tried Apple products numerous time (even having a week to play with an iPhone), and I just enjoy Android better. I am not going to say one is better than the other as each one has their own pros and cons (I think the stability and simplicity of iOS is better for my greatly technology impaired mother, but it cannot do what I love from Android), but I love Android and plan on sticking with it for the foreseeable future.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Figure I would finally say hi to all :D

First off I would like to say that my wife and I are officially invested into the Android ecosystem, and that's only after get our first Androids around Christmas 2012. We finally joined the smartphone generation then when we got RAZR Ms. Our first step into the android world and it was amazing. Even as entry level smartphones, they could do more than we could ever want. I'm more into technology than she is, so she is completely happy with her phone, whereas I'm now wanting more, so I can't complain.

Our next step was a tablet for me to do school work while at work. While shopping for laptops, I went to Staples where I actually found one that I highly considered buying, and in fact probably would have, until I asked the stupid question: do you guys have the Nexus 10? So I got this instead of the laptop, and never looked back. It has even become a computer for us as I can connect a keyboard and mouse and do all my schoolwork as I need to!

Finally, after getting tired of fighting over the tablet, I decided to get a tablet for my wife. She wanted something a little bigger, but would also work well and ideally under 200 (picky right?). So we settled on a 7 inch for her, and we tried the Sero 7 Pro and MeMo Pad 7, bad luck with both. Thanks to Walmart's great return policy, we washed our hands of those and today picked up a 2012 Nexus 7 for her.

I almost like the 7 inch better for general around the house stuff since it is smaller and easier to hold, but also love my N10.

I've tried Apple products numerous time (even having a week to play with an iPhone), and I just enjoy Android better. I am not going to say one is better than the other as each one has their own pros and cons (I think the stability and simplicity of iOS is better for my greatly technology impaired mother, but it cannot do what I love from Android), but I love Android and plan on sticking with it for the foreseeable future.

Welcome to the forums!
I officially dub thee an Android Fan!
Rise Sir Rasco14.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86