[FREE] [GAME] Mr. Spitman

babazookz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,
couple of friends and myself created our first mobile game and we are happy to share it with you.

The main thing in the game is to be the best spitter in the hood :) But be careful because wind can distract you :)
coverinjo180.120.jpg

dGwiNJTa_2fnrmFew3a4xIwMw3G5qADG1KuET7d4HwBJGKNNGfkr9iSOj2rZlcmkcO8z=h900-rw

l5szBiu5y5lHgZBQn0jXklSdXt-_nH0M0Wk7YpEPMwhwYWyqtpV63XlwhT8m51FUc4pg=h900-rw

LHkubJFPK4eGxX3XPGzpU8cG64Z9QJlPGIUt-gDr3H87sgvWFYvI9DiulScVQjK92Cb6=h900-rw

CCTFSrwUasUqTBN3XFgAnYJwgBsBT217usnb6gH0A-uRWzeY56eTrDhY1-95kkYO0JA=h900-rw

Download link:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.spitmarks.spitman&hl=en&token=1_9vkwfV

Community page:
https://www.facebook.com/mrspitman

PixelationStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Hmm my top score is only 73 so far!

At first all the little red leaves which I realize now are to indicate the wind fell at the same time which looked a bit weird but that only happened once. I couldn't work out what some of the popups meant when they came up, I assume the gold coin was just a good score but what does the green spit signify?

Works well, great first effort!

babazookz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hmm my top score is only 73 so far!

At first all the little red leaves which I realize now are to indicate the wind fell at the same time which looked a bit weird but that only happened once. I couldn't work out what some of the popups meant when they came up, I assume the gold coin was just a good score but what does the green spit signify?

Works well, great first effort!

Yes, that is true about leafs, i have to change that, from the beginning do the random movement and speed.

Gold coin means you have passed your best score, and the wind/green spit sign means that wind will affect spit movement now and you can use green spit (hold pressed for 0.5 seconds and after you spit, wind can't move green spit, it goes where you aimed).

Thank you for your support since it is our first game :)

PixelationStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Yes, that is true about leafs, i have to change that, from the beginning do the random movement and speed.

Gold coin means you have passed your best score, and the wind/green spit sign means that wind will affect spit movement now and you can use green spit (hold pressed for 0.5 seconds and after you spit, wind can't move green spit, it goes where you aimed).

Thank you for your support since it is our first game :)

Ah that makes sense. I think my game also struggles with explaining to the user what's going on so I know how hard it is!

Daedalus Games

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
First build baits(lot of games) and if they get good downloads (via rankings, weak keywords) on google play, then they gain your focus for building a better version. That's my advice :)
We can chat on skype or other IM app if you want. To share experience from which we will benefit both. Send me skype name in private message on my profile if want. :)

babazookz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree with both of you guys (Ray and Tato). Now while developing another game, i see how many "errors" i made in that game.

But, i am glad that i am learning very fast :)

I really appreciate your critics, thank you all.

victorafael

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Keep doing that!

I agree with the graphics... but I think every game has a style...
You can choose not to modify a lot.. but only add a little shadow or degrade on some itens... would give a new look to the game! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14