[FREE][GAME] Puppy In Peril - shapes puzzle with bad guys

WishMaster Studios

Jun 17, 2019
Visit site
Hey there!
I've just released my FIRST game, PUPPY IN PERIL after years of part time development.

I started with NO CODING EXPERIENCE and no background in Graphics/Art or Music/SFX. Well, here's what happened...

WISHMASTER STUDIOS Releases PUPPY IN PERIL (Finally!)​

Are people annoying you at work?
Do you want a challenge?
Then Just Play This Game! And Drop Stuff On Their Heads!

PUPPY IN PERIL is a hilarious and creative FREE game that combines elements of mechanical puzzle and strategy games.

FAQ

Q. FREE? Yeah good on ya buddy - It has Ads right?
A. The Ads are Voluntary. You can Play Offline. All content can be completed and unlocked without having to watch Ads or make In-App Purchases.

Q. But it's crap isn't it?
A. In some ways it resembles excrement and does not match up to other Mobile titles, but it is the developer's first game. In the short time since release, PUPPY IN PERIL has already amassed over 1 player worldwide and been awarded WINNER of Under 1 Game Of The Year Awards.

Q. So what's it about then?
A. Released on May 27th, 2019 PUPPY IN PERIL stars the confident and adorable PAPPY, the happy puppy with a cheeky sense of humour. Players must guide PAPPY through 100 levels of challenging shape puzzles to reach the top of Magic Mountain while defending against the ANGRY MOBS that want to destroy PAPPY's happiness.

Q. All that happiness sounds a bit lame and boring.
A. Is that a question? PAPPY is a puppy, and puppies are happy. PAPPY's shameless use of bodily functions leads to hilarious consequences for the unsuspecting ANGRY MOBS and give the Player a great sense of revenge satisfaction. The Player can also combine PAPPY's bodily functions with other objects in the game for wacky results. See how a puppy causes lightning by farting!

Q. OK then, so where can I see some screenshots or Download it?
A. Download PUPPY IN PERIL for FREE on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Wishmaster.PuppyInPeril

Q. Who are these WISHMASTER STUDIOS clowns anyway?
A. They are just one guy. One stay at home Dad and 58 weeks of work over a number of years.

Q. Is that it, can I go do something else now?
A. Yes.

All feedback is welcomed so I know what's good and bad about the game.
Thanks everyone!

WishMaster Studios

Jun 17, 2019
Visit site
PUPPY IN PERIL has been reviewed! Here’s what some people have to say:

“It is super easy to pick up and learn to play, but since level one, it can be very, very challenging.” 7.3/10 – Blue Moon Games

“as soon as I started playing I knew I would have fun along the way.” – Daikon Media

PUPPY IN PERIL has also been updated to include more responsive Touch Controls. Enjoy...