Frustrated w/ P6P: Do you think they will fix these problems?

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I get it no phone is perfect but when it's built by one of the biggest companies I expect more from them or you know...

Fix the problems.

Samsung, All had their issues but they were fixed in a timely manner.

Not the case sorry to say. I get the new TOTL Samsung each year and each year I am frustrated, but it is not worth spewing out about. The same with this year. The P6P is not without issue, but those thinking they have received Ambrosia, Nectar of the Gods with the S22 Ultra, not the case. Go to other threads, it is the same.

You do not have to be Nostradamus to know the threads will always blow up. Battery, SOT, lagging(jittery), can't take moving object photos and the list of Sammy issues goes on and on.

Thank GOD for the internet to make us hateful, negative and never fully allow us to like anything we purchase.

I put my sim back in the P6P for a few days and will switch back to the S22U again soon. Just enjoying the new tech, not finding fault.

To be real honest, if folks are having network connectivity(radio issues) and drop calls or can't call that is a real issue Google should sort out. The OG use for a "phone".

Last edited: