Full Galaxy S4 specs

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Problem HTC will run into is not being on the nations largest carrier. Still don't get why they couldn't work something out with Verizon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Are they releasing the 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB versions on different dates? If so, what would they be?

Yes, I would like to know too - as I would not give up my 32gb S3 for a 16gb S4 - I have 8gb left out of my internal 32gb and 38gb left on my ext 64gb card in my S3.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Sadly, I'm not sure where exactly to purchase the international version. I assume you would most likely have to import it from somewhere in Europe.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

ITS ME DAVID

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
What about warranty ? I have the iPhone 5 and was thinking of switching to the s4 finally but I like apple 1 year no hassle warranty I mean I can walk in the apple store with any problem and get a replacement phone on the spot as long as they can replicate the problem I'm having and they fix one cracked screen once so that's a saving. The s4 features and bigger battery and stuff look nice but to me customer service is what I like also like a big package can anyone tell me if I'm having problem with the phone do I go to say att or what.

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Any benefit to having the newest version of Wi-Fi "ac"?
Likely there aren't many "ac " capable routers out there.

"AC" routers are becoming more of the norm due to the demand of streaming media. Most of the major router companies are making them (granted the prices are a little high.) I have one the problem is that nothing on the market really supports the wireless adapter 802.11ac yet. Well the S4 for does...

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering how the antenna is on the S4? I currently have the S3 and I drop calls all the time in my house. Granted I live in the country and signal can be an issue but my g/f sits right next to me with her Razor Maxx and has no issues ever with her signal strength (we both are on Verizon.)

23skidoo

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I live in one of those houses too. The S4 definitely holds on to calls that would have certainly been dropped by my Bionic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claudio1986saavedra