G3 or G4?

goobs10

May 22, 2014
Visit site
And the fact that my phone is perfect suggests that not every G4 has an issue. Batch or batches, it happens. All electronics have issues and are susceptible to production faults.

Do you have a screen protector on it? If so then you are not touching the actual screen which would be the likely reason why you have not experienced issues. If you took the screen protector off and used the phone without it then I suspect you may well see the lines appearing.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on it? If so then you are not touching the actual screen which would be the likely reason why you have not experienced issues. If you took the screen protector off and used the phone without it then I suspect you may well see the lines appearing.

I've never used a screen protector on a phone and never will.

Not every single G4 made has issues. I bought mine on launch day and it's been flawless, like tens or hundreds of thousands of others. On the internet, you see 95% complaints and 5% positive.

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Looking to get one of these phones. Obviously the G3 is cheaper. Is there really that much difference in the phones to warrant paying more money for the G4?

I had the G3. It was a nice phone but the G4 is way better, in my opinion. Faster, smoother, better camera!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23