Galaxy nexus released on November 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy nexus released on the 18th

I take anything written by Android and Me with a grain of a salt, but if this proves to be true I think I might finally ditch Verizon for T-Mobile.

4G isn't that big of deal for me and I'm fed up with Verizon.

the funniest thing about that article is the music announcement. the bands are not bands!!! they are all hiphop except one!! damn, where has the good music gone?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I take anything written by Android and Me with a grain of a salt, but if this proves to be true I think I might finally ditch Verizon for T-Mobile.

4G isn't that big of deal for me and I'm fed up with Verizon.

I had T-mobile with both my previous nexus phones and, had no problem with them. I suppose it depends on what city your in. They also have their version of 4G, HSPA+ and, it's pretty good from my experience. Their customer service is also the best I've experienced although Verizon's is much improved.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site

I had T-mobile with both my previous nexus phones and, had no problem with them. I suppose it depends on what city your in. They also have their version of 4G, HSPA+ and, it's pretty good from my experience. Their customer service is also the best I've experienced although Verizon's is much improved.

Apparently my area does pretty well with T-Mobile. That's the only reason I'd consider it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

So if it's being delayed until December, how was a review done already? If that's the case I would think the review unit must be outdated.

I'm curious though, if it did come out mid December, would you grab it, or wait a few weeks to see what comes out of CES?

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

I'm committed to this phone, even if it's gonna have to be a Christmas present to myself.

sucram6791

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

So if it's being delayed until December, how was a review done already? If that's the case I would think the review unit must be outdated.

I'm curious though, if it did come out mid December, would you grab it, or wait a few weeks to see what comes out of CES?
why wait for CES? it only announces phones, most wouldnt come out for awhile

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I hope friday(Nov 18th ) is the day,, that will work out perfect for me to be there when the store opens.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

The 18th would work great for me too lets just hope we here something today or it might not happen.

nickmo

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

The 18th would be amazing! My contract at T-Mobile ends on Thursday the 17th. I can easily stop in at Verizon before work on the 18th.

Not holding my breath though...

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Maybe someone has a magic 8 ball to ask? Or even better yet... Can someone ask Siri? I'm sure she will know. I hear she knows everything

This may be possible, there is an article on Engadget today stating that Siri has been hacked and will now run on any device.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

I think I just threw up a little bit.

lol... While it could theoretically work on any device... some device identifiers still get sent to Cupertino. They could catch on and black list your device, or the device you're pretending to be.
... Or were you throwing up because of the mention of Engadget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582