Galaxy S21 FE Samsung Acct. login loop

leksand

Jan 17, 2023
Visit site
Now I have a reoccurring notification "to continue using services securely, sign in again". I sign-in, password is accepted, get an options screen, select AGREE button, and it sends me back to the login screen. I can not delete the acct because I can't get past the login loop. I can login to the account ok on my pc, but not on my cell. The problem just popped up today, I did not do anything unusual with my cell.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
If you can, skip the login screen, then go to accounts and sign in that way. Or if it shows you as already signed in, remove the account like mustang suggested then sign back in again. If you can't get past the login screen at all, you might have to factory reset through the recovery menu and set the phone up fresh again.

More information would help us a lot ;)

leksand

Jan 17, 2023
Visit site
Nope, no can remove the account. When I try to remove it forces me thru the login loop again.
Guess I will have to live with this stupid thing since a factory reset sounds pretty major. Plus,
I have no idea why this happened, so it will likely happen again. Maybe if this happens to
enough people someone will have a fix.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Nope, no can remove the account. When I try to remove it forces me thru the login loop again.
Guess I will have to live with this stupid thing since a factory reset sounds pretty major. Plus,
I have no idea why this happened, so it will likely happen again. Maybe if this happens to
enough people someone will have a fix.
Welcome to AC!
If you go to setting>apps>Samsung account tap>upper right corner tap and uninstall the update