Galaxy s6 OS wiped! Unable to fix it :( :(...

ibiamokoro

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I have an issue.. (I have an s6 SM-G920F from Belgium).
I tried to root my phone with Odin.. of course i was smart enough to foget a backup...
It failed and my whole phone was wiped... Cache, Folders, even my OS.
I wanted to re-flash my OS with Odin...
In download mode, there is nothing to show up in the top left corner... SO there is no OS.. It doesn't even say "odin mode".
I can't flash anything because there is nothing on the phone. Factory reset doesn't help because there is no OS to be resetted in the first place.
Then i tried to push a ROM to my phone (G920FXXU1AOCV_G920FPRO1AOCN_G920FXXU1AOCW_HOME.tar.md5)...
When I go in recovery mode (TWRP) and push the file and try to install it, it fails as well...

Help would be aprecciated,
Thanks!

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So when you try to boot into download mode, do you still get the blue screen asking push volume up to enter download mode?

If yes, what does it all say on the screen when you enter in download mode.

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
If you wanted help , people will apreciate if you at least reply, or in the future you won't get any.
So you can easily fix that with either samsung kies or smart switch. I tried to flash other rom to my country carrier s6 and bricked it . after that i easly restored it with no backup with samsung kies It asked me the model then the SN and woala. It automaticaly downloaded the softer that needed and fixed it .

Karama

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Did you try changing the order in which you flash the rom to your device? Like
bring up odin then plug in device thats already in download mode then load the rom. If the phone is telling you that install failed then try a different rom. Use latest rom version from sammobile site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86