[Game][Free] Paver - Real-world based puzzle game

JurajO

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
feature.png
Hey!

today I want to share with you guys the next game of mine. It's called Paver. Obviously because it's a paving game. The goal is to follow the shown pattern and fill the provided area with tiles or flagstones given.
All patterns used in the game are used in real life and every level features unique pattern. There are 27 levels at the moment with increasing difficulty and number of tiles that have to be placed on the right spot. New levels come every Monday.
I already have quite a few returning players which seem to like the game so I hope some of you are going to like it too.

screenshot5_1.jpg
screenshot3.jpgscreenshot4.jpgscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot1.jpg

You can also check the promo video here:

Google play Download link here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.orszag.paver.android&token=CGajF-2X

I appreciate any comments, ratings or suggestions :)

JurajO

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Paver reached over 1700 downloads in its first month on the market! After the last update the game features 33 levels and more are still coming.

JurajO

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
First of all, thank you guys for your comments! (I've received a couple of them via e-mail, don't know why they're not showing here). Next, I want to mention some improvements in the game. As of today there're 39 levels, the last one presents179 flagstones to be put on place! Also a possibility to share the game on facebook was added in the latest update together with a simple splash screen shown below. The game has around 2 200 downloads at the moment and I hope more will come.
splash.jpg

JurajO

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi Bruno,
thanks for the info I just found out a few minutes ago that the latest version crashes on some devices. I'm working on a fix already and will let you know when it's done :)

EDIT:
So I found the problem in the proguard file and uploaded fixed version minutes ago. It might take a while until it goes live on Google play. I'll be happy if you give it a try once it's there :)

Last edited:

TisTis

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Very nice for mathematicians.
One request due to my small smartphone screen (GS2): please, could you add a button to undo the last move?

Kenna Garcia

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't give me that real world feel to it. Honestly, when I read real world puzzle game I was expecting something where i could take a picture and that would be part of the puzzle, maybe you break it up into a puzzle that you send to a friend to solve. That would bring a nice social aspect to the game and increase the probability that someone shares the app with friends.

JurajO

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I recently added an Undo button to the game that several people asked for so you can undo your last move now. Hope you enjoy the game! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confteam