getting past password lock

Allen Harrell

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I put password lock on my phone and I dont remember it...I dont want to do factory reset because I have important info on my phone...I also dont know my gmail account password as it automatically saved...is there another around it without losing the info on my phone..i have an htc vivid...any help would be appreciated..

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Go to Google and click forgot password. Follow the steps to help you get the password. Currently that's the only way other than formatting the phone. Hope I helped and good luck. Don't forget to give a thanks or like if I helped you,

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
If your phone backed up on your google account then you can do a factory reset and when you find it you can choose the option to restore all of the stuff you got from the account if you found out the password. Otherwise you lose your data but you still have a usable phone and you don't have to pay the monthly bill even though you haven't found the password. The thing is that if you find the password you can still restore all of the stuff even if you formatted the phone.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Obviously your computer because your phone is locked. There is a button that pops up on your phone that says sign in with google account instead.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582