getting photos from phone to computer

mali_328

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app or way to get all of my photos or a big chunk of them from my phone (sd card) to my computer besides emailing them all separately? I have a Mac if that matters. I attempted Dropbox, but I don't really understand it, so if you have another way (or how to use dropbox) please let me know.

Also, I don't know if this should be another topic, but how do I find my pictures in "My Files" on my phone? I've looked through everything on there and can't find them, in my camera settings it says they're saved to my SD card, but they're not under that.

Thanks!

ldpalm

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Plug phone into computer USB port and you can copy all your photos.

Photos are in your DCIM file under camera either on you internal or external card.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I use Dropbox on my Mac. It works nicely. Also, if I have a lot of photos, I use the USB suggestion above. I also think that Double Twist will sync your photos ? la iTunes fashion.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Your phone will show a screen with 3 options; choose Mass Storage. It will mount on your Mac desktop. Then you can simply look for the DCIM folder in the mounted phone/SD card and drag the photos your want to your Mac. Be sure to follow the screen directions on your phone before you disconnect the USB cable.

Reactions: mali_328

ateebtk

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got the answer for you my friend. Yes, you can transfer it with USB but who wants to go through the trouble. Yes, you can use Dropbox BUT it can only transfer pictures "one way" meaning you have to initiate the transfer.

Here is your solution, download the app "Dropsync" for free from Market. It is a "2 way" sync of ONE folder on your SD card. You can set that sync time to 1 hour to every 24 hours. Every photo you take will automatically be synced with your dropbox.

You are welcome

Reactions: Cranky

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow