Gingerbread Build Props

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
This is similar to the Imoseyon hack, changes the build.props for a better Market,battery, wifi experience etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rgray331975

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Imosryon and couldn't really tell a difference. Wonder if I will get different results with this? I guess only one way to find out!!!!

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you wiped data before flashing this.

yes I did. I am doing that purposely because I do still make mistakes and this will teach me even better. That is how I see it. Coming from what I had w Froyo and Liberty, it kinda took away my learning curve when it comes to new delicate items like this leak were in. I just have that way of doing things, keeps me...(namedropper)Focused,lol

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
This did not work for me through ROM Manager. Just went through everything and I got the Android guy with the yellow ! Triangle. Re-booted and all is fine.

Will this work if I'm not on the deodexed GB leak? I installed the first rooted one, but all the trouble people are having with the deodexed version has me wary about trying it.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
From what Iv'e been told here, you have to flash the deodexed after you flash GBrooted so you can continue to install new things like themes. Maybe things like this need it too.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
This did not work for me through ROM Manager. Just went through everything and I got the Android guy with the yellow ! Triangle. Re-booted and all is fine.

Will this work if I'm not on the deodexed GB leak? I installed the first rooted one, but all the trouble people are having with the deodexed version has me wary about trying it.

There's some Roms coming out for Gingerbread pretty soon, Liberty for one, I would just sit on Stock gingerbread until these arrive. Far less headaches for sure!! ;-)

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
There's some Roms coming out for Gingerbread pretty soon, Liberty for one, I would just sit on Stock gingerbread until these arrive. Far less headaches for sure!! ;-)

Definitely - The GB version of Liberty will be deodexed anyway, which I'll be flashing the second it's available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliecoch