Gingerbread is here.

soboness5

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea if there is any easy way to verify if the text messages going to the wrong person is actually fixed? I almost got myself into some serious hot water when my phone decided to send text messages to the wrong contacts...scared to even test the native messages app out, but would rather use that than a 3rd part messaging app, to be honest.

thozgyz

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if its been posted already. If I flashed the second to last leak will my phone be pushed the ota? I checked to see if I have it but says no new updates. Thanks in advance..

soboness5

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm wrong but I think this is a change....noticed the 'night mode' (is there a real name for that?) Keeps the backlighting on for the four buttons on the bottom of the phone as well as displays all of the info on the screen as opposed to just the time/alarm. Seems like a pointless change to me (the backlit buttons part)...I use that feature every night and dont like that those buttons stay lit now. Oh well ...eveything else seems good thus far.

TTGTOVR4

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I dl'd mine no problem, I was surprised to see overall it was pretty similar than before, I remember DX update everything looked completely different. I can't see too many changes, besides what was noticed before, my front facing camera FC issue is now resolved, and sending an MMS is MUCH better! But those are my initial reactions, now where is ICE CREAM SANDWICH UPDATE?!?! :D

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if its been posted already. If I flashed the second to last leak will my phone be pushed the ota? I checked to see if I have it but says no new updates. Thanks in advance..

Most likely the answer is "No" right now. Down the road that might change. I base that what happened to RUU leak users who rooted, but remained stock a month ago. VZW pushed them Froyo MR2 radio.... Doesn't mix with GB.... Designed to have separate CDMA and LTE radio files.... So that sort of thing could happen again.... Could...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any idea if there is any easy way to verify if the text messages going to the wrong person is actually fixed? I almost got myself into some serious hot water when my phone decided to send text messages to the wrong contacts...scared to even test the native messages app out, but would rather use that than a 3rd part messaging app, to be honest.

Of course its fixed. That was a mainly Froyo issue that has been fixed since February/March in gingerbread.

Last edited:

mnfats127

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Well on first look it seems the radio is worse for me showing no bars with the 3g icon, when I usually have 4g. Google talk video chat works, right side up and all but it was virtually unusable between my tbolt and my friend's tbolt. Both of us on wifi.

bman123

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the update but can't install it. The phone shuts off, restart with a loading bar gets half way then clockwork pops up and says aborted I am running the stock Rom, I'm rooted and had a backup thank god. How do I get around this

Reactions: HermansHead

Shryne

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Radio seems to have improved for me. Video streaming is alot more consistent.

Everything is really smooth, especially 3D games. There's a very noticeable difference when swiping across pages.

My verizon voice mail notifications work just fine, had 2 people call me and leave a message and it worked.

Going to test out the battery life tomorrow.