[Giveaway] newPCgadgets and AC have 20 Smartphone Coasters to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR4

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd use it to keep on my table beside my bed so I can use it as an alarm. My phone always falls down underneath my bed while I'm sleeping to where I can't hear my alarm in the morning.

ebbressi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I work in a call center and I would love to have something that would hold my Droid Incredible phone so I can watch movies while I am working. haha

ai4281

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I would use this to prop up my Milestone right beside my computer, so that my phone can act as a second monitor with it's Chrome-To-Phone function.

fduran699

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I would love showing this off at my job break room as no one has anything like this (who has a smartphone) to hold there phone while watching videos. And will gladly tell them who gave it to me!!

Xenx

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I could definitely use this at work. As it is, the phone sits on the desk next to the computer. It would be much better to have it standing up.

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I bought the desktop cradle and spare battery charger for use at work, but its a drag to have to bring it back and forth to use at home, this would be the very happy medium.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I would use it with my awesome DROID X on my nightstand for an alarm clock, then I would take it with me and set it on my dashboard in my Subaru for GPS and hands-free calling, and then I would use it on my desk in my office with my DX sitting on it, connected to my computer for charging and to listen to music, as well as surfing on Android Central and email. Finally, it would go back to the reverse order of car dashboard and then nightstand. This would be the daily use of the very handy Smartphone Coaster!

gasponia

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
In class at school - my professors are mostly old and don't really understand everything I could be doing on my Droid 2, so they don't bother to prohibit phones in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReaperAU