Go Launcher Ex on GS III

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am trying Go on the GS3

I like it a lot so far. I never considered it because, since ICS the main ones that I heard of were Apex and Nova. I had seen Go before but since it was prior to ICS, I thought it was old school like Launcher Pro

But wow, very nice. Nice effects/animations

2 questions:

1. Is there a setting I am missing so when I hit the home button to go home, the center or default dock screen switches back. The only way it is doing it now is manually

2. Will all of these effects I like take up more battery?

Thank You

sniktawm

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I use GO Launcher and the same thing happened to me. It was driving me nuts having to center the screen manually. Here's what you need to do. Swipe up on the bottom of the screen until you see the main menu icons. On the lower left of screen is the Edit icon. Click on Edit and press window that you want to designate as your Home screen. The little home icon should light up green.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey. Thank you for the quick reply. Maybe I am miss understanding you I know how to get the home screen centered.

My problem is that the 3 docs I have to will always stay on the last when used I have to do that manually.

sniktawm

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I see what you mean. The dock row always reverts to the same row you were last on. You would have to scroll it manually to revert back to dock 1.

Also, I haven't noticed much difference in power consumption by using GO Launcher.

XFonz07

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've been using Go for a long time too, I just set it to 1 dock row to fully resolve that problem, lol. You guys that think you need 3 dock rows should try an app called swipepad. It works wonders.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

pvd643

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
i have a minor thing I can't figure out in go launcher. i can't seem to find the option in the settings menu to put the time on the lock screen on non military time. is this possible? it's not the end of the world that it reads "21:27" right now but I would rather see "9:27" instead. thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me with this issue...