Good deal?

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I am also not giving the phones those prices based off retail nor one craigslist ad.... im basing it off two weeks down the road.

I have bought and sold more phones than you can imagine....

Im not pull this out of my *** and winging it.

he is getting a fair trade, but it isn't an amazing trade.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you are trying to prove here lol.

Yes he should do the deal just because something seems fishy doesn't mean it is, there are a lot of uneducated people. I bought 2 iPhone 5's for 250.00 each two weeks after launch because they had no idea what they were doing.

Also the iPhone holds the greatest resell value of any phone, and holds it for the longest.. iPhone 4 is still selling for 300.00.... that is a 3 year old phone, cant say the same for a single android phone.

And? He is still getting a good deal based on the price of the phones now.. Not on fake scam pricing or you guessing what it will be in the future.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
You said in 3 weeks, that $450 will be the price everywhere in the "real" world. The real world knows what they have and will not be giving it away at less than retail cost.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
You said in 3 weeks, that $450 will be the price everywhere in the "real" world. The real world knows what they have and will not be giving it away at less than retail cost.

hate to tell ya but we arent the real world, the real world has no idea what these are worth.

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So, the guy selling it for $450 has no idea what the value of the phone is? He even says its $700 retail in the ad. Hate to tell you but the majority know how to find the value of an item via google. Sure, your parents may not, but old people have been taken advantage of by con artists for many generations now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans