Goodlock 2020 update inbound!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm not seeing issue with multi task .. it looks to be same as I remember ... I do keep my phone animations to 0 ...

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
They talking about the multi task isn't working right.

So animations, multitask not working right (as in...what's going on)? I'm even more confused! haha I still see the same animation and features as before? So not sure what you/they/whomever mean by this... (As in describing the exact issue might help)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are talking spoke l split screen.. My split screen isn't working

No issues with that either here. What exactly isn't working? They did change how things look a bit, though... so now when you hold an app to drag it into split-window it will only show the pop-up window blue shadow initially, but if you drag it up/down, it will still show the split window area (as long as the app supports it). Before, once you held an app it showed all three areas in blue. But other than that, things are back to how they were.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
No issues with that either here. What exactly isn't working? They did change how things look a bit, though... so now when you hold an app to drag it into split-window it will only show the pop-up window blue shadow initially, but if you drag it up/down, it will still show the split window area (as long as the app supports it). Before, once you held an app it showed all three areas in blue. But other than that, things are back to how they were.
I see what I'm doing wrong. Apparently you can't do split screen from home page

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Don't know then i don't use Task changer it so I'm good the way i am, only thing I'm using is Quickstar to disable the AT&T logo text on top left of status bar and lockscreen with pull down notifications. As you see the 3 i circled on top.

Screenshot_20200203-123218_QuickStar.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't know then i don't use Task changer it so I'm good the way i am, only thing I'm using is Quickstar to disable the AT&T logo text on top left of status bar and lockscreen with pull down notifications. As you see the 3 i circled on top.

View attachment 316109

I do leave mine on in the extended panel because it's a good way to quickly tell if you're connected to the right WiFi network or which operator you're on if you're roaming (pretty useful when you know a certain carrier is shoddier than another one in other countries, for instance),but mostly for WiFi.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've notice you have to swipe up just right to get to the home screen from an app with the new task changer. It seems too sensitive. If I slightly go right or left it will take me from app straight to recent apps when I want to go to the homescreen. Lol. Maybe after I get used to it I'll hit it right everytime. Lol. It just messing with me a bit. Other than that I love it. Blazing fast.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Another thing I've noticed since new task changer is that pull down notification panel with swipe anywhere on homescreen doesn't work have the time. I have to keep turning task changer off then back on to get it to work.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Also TaskChanger breaks the Google Assistant gesture! Unless you're showing the buttons or hints, swiping up from the home button doesn't work for GA anymore.

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Also TaskChanger breaks the Google Assistant gesture! Unless you're showing the buttons or hints, swiping up from the home button doesn't work for GA anymore.

The new gesture with OneUI 2, when you are not using buttons is swipe from the bottom corner. That still works for me.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The new gesture with OneUI 2, when you are not using buttons is swipe from the bottom corner. That still works for me.

Yup. Samsung gestures are the ones that break (so using a 3rd party launcher forces you to use those). Using Google gestures (stock launcher only) is OK because, like you said, it uses the corners and not the home button area.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Another thing I've noticed since new task changer is that pull down notification panel with swipe anywhere on homescreen doesn't work have the time. I have to keep turning task changer off then back on to get it to work.

This happened to me as well after GoodLock Update, restarted phone and it has worked since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796