Google Nexus 6 is LG G3 Codenamed ?LG B2? ? On Course for July 2014 Release Date as LG Flagship Set

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
sorry to burst your bubble but the n6 wont be out until late october or so. if anything a new nexus 7 tablet will hit this july.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Google will make a Nexus 6. The Note 3 to me is the only devices that works for such a large size. The UI, Features, S Pen and build is a winner.

Posted via Android Central App

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a really hard time believing the Nexus 6 will be out in July, it goes against all previous releases. But if this turns out to be true, it'll be great news since I'm in the market for a new phone. Wish we had some more definitive news.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a really hard time believing the Nexus 6 will be out in July, it goes against all previous releases. But if this turns out to be true, it'll be great news since I'm in the market for a new phone. Wish we had some more definitive news.

Agreed

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If it happens, I will have me a Nexus in July.

I think it would be great to for them to up the date. Releasing after every single other phone last year was annoying. Especially with the soft release they did.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 6 would very interesting as their seem to be a pattern with Google releases but their always level uncertain what Google do every year. LG making nexus device third year would be a president that throw past notion of nexus program and nexus releases. What I find comical is Google since 2012 nexus 7 has seem really have design they going for with hardware and hardware. Then following a number scheme that follows the display size. Lastly since the HTC G1 a oem parted with Google makes two lead devices regarding phones then another OEM is chosen. So if LG is chosen again that alone resets everything we seem to follow as pattern with Google not mention if Nexus 6 doesn't have 6 inch display. I love Google products and innovation but I left scratching doubt with how the Nexus program goes.

Though the designated number or manufacturer of Nexus product really not important as long end product is good. It's just funny that the series of nexus device has so much mystery in what coming next that no other established series devices(IPhone,Galaxy, Window,Nokia,Droids) has so much clout to what is coming next.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d