Google Nexus 6 on AT&T

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6 show Coming soon on AT&T

I think that's been up for a week at least.

Haha I just saw them but better than nothing..hopefully I can go to the store on 12 to get the phone..hope same price as Google play..

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Question is are they gonna jack the price up ala note 4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I saw something last night and tried to get a screen grab and couldn't.... but it said on sale with T-Mobile on 11/12 in stores and online.... AT&T will start taking preorders on 11/12 and start shipping 11/21.... Sprint will start selling in stores and online on 11/14...... US Cellular on sale 11/21.

Verizon just said "Coming soon"

The only one I think is "Official" is the T-Mobile on 11/12.... Everything else take with a grain of salt

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Pressing Print Screen on your keyboard and pasting into MSPAINT difficult? :)

I know how to do it..... I actually had it pulled up on my phone..... I tried to screen shot but hit the back button by mistake trying to get a hold of the power button and volume down and when I went back forward it said page not found.... so it literally was there and then went away...... I even spent another 30 minutes trying to find it last night and again this morning but been unable... It was a post from a Google employees Google+ page.... or well "Someone who list Google as their employer."

So Again grain of salt......

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Question..
1. Will AT&T sell nexus 6 in the same price?
2. No AT&T software?

Thanks.

matthew woehrle

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site

Question..
1. Will AT&T sell nexus 6 in the same price?
2. No AT&T software?

Thanks.

More than likely the price point will be between $99-199 on contract for the 32 gb.

We won't know if there is added software till it arrives unfortunately, but that's never too hard to take care of once you root.

Stevieboi

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

It's a Nexus phone. No bloat, no branding. Sighhhh.

Posted via the Android Central App

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Just went by my ATT Corp store and got my nano sim. They gave me a spare adapter so that I could put it in my Nexus 5. So now when I get my N6, all I have to do is just pull it out of the N5, plug it into the N6 and I am golden. They said they are getting it and were looking forward to it, but did not know when.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

Rep in my closest AT&T store said they wouldn't get phone until January. That it wouldn't sell anyway.

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Rep in my closest AT&T store said they wouldn't get phone until January. That it wouldn't sell anyway.

For the most part, store reps are clueless unless it's something to do with an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So, I know that customer service reps are often not the most knowledgeable, but I thought I'd share this experience, take it for what you will.

I've been getting on AT&T's online chat customer service every few days to see if I can get any more information about the Nexus 6 launch date. So far, every time had been the same "We have no information other than what is on this page" followed by a link to the "Coming Soon" page. However, today the rep said that they did not have an official date yet but that I should definitely check back in the next couple days. She also said the Nexus 6 would be available both in stores and online once it was available and that it would be available online first if there was a pre-order period. This was substantially more information than anyone else had been willing to share thus far.

SRVisGod24

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

So, I know that customer service reps are often not the most knowledgeable, but I thought I'd share this experience, take it for what you will.

I've been getting on AT&T's online chat customer service every few days to see if I can get any more information about the Nexus 6 launch date. So far, every time had been the same "We have no information other than what is on this page" followed by a link to the "Coming Soon" page. However, today the rep said that they did not have an official date yet but that I should definitely check back in the next couple days. She also said the Nexus 6 would be available both in stores and online once it was available and that it would be available online first if there was a pre-order period. This was substantially more information than anyone else had been willing to share thus far.

I hope their online pre-orders goes smoother than the iPhone 6 Plus pre-orders...that was beyond pathetic!

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site

Yet was no information at all.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yet was no information at all.

I wouldn't say no information at all. We've had several bloggers (both AC and AP in their podcasts) mention the 12th as retail day for carriers plural (with T-Mobile being the only one to have said anything), and now an AT&T rep saying to check back in a couple days. At this point, I'd be willing to bet that you will be able to walk into an AT&T store and buy a Nexus 6 this week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14