Google Opinion Rewards: Survey tips, tricks, and possible triggers.

Shawn Garnett

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I've had the Google Opinion Rewards app for several weeks now and I think I've started noticing a tend in when I get surveys. I'll get the random one every now and then, but I also get specific ones a lot when I'm doing a lot of browsing particularly on websites I've either never been to our haven't gone to in quite awhile. Now normally I'll get a survey asking how I shop for this kind of item or if I choose what movie I want to see by the trailer or budget. During periods of heavy web surfing I will get a short 3 or 4 question survey that's very generic asking questions like: why did you visit this website today, are there any problems you've discovered at this website, and where you able to accomplish what you came to the website for. I'm guessing in addition to the random surveys Google sends there are also some triggered by certain events like visiting a web site Google may have partnered with, and, if that's the case, this could probably be a good place to share what's triggered surveys so others can take advantage of them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd guess that the surveys people get are very much dependent on surfing habits. I've gotten surveys about electric toothbrushes (which I've bought before) and politics so far.

Ziah Geo

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I get a good chunk of my surveys after the weekend. They seem to be location based. The more stores or restaurants you visit, the more you get. Stores like Target, Walgreens, Walmart, and even Buffalo Wild Wings. Make sure your location is turned on, as well as location reporting.

corye

May 30, 2010
Visit site
A lot of mine are location related too. I've made a little over $8 since I started using it a couple of months ago.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk