Google play has done the mother of bad

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 on dec 12th 16gb all was well then I get this email this morning saying your order has been canceled . I called tried to remain calm the girl first said my deal was not cxl'ed then die came back and was like it is sir sorry I was like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! You all need to change that she said sorry nothing I can do you have to reorder. I said I can't because its now sold out I then get we are very sorry but for some reason it cxl'ed and it doesn't say why. I am done with them I am all pumped up about this phone and now my sshizzles is cxl'ed pissed cant even describe how I feel they need to get their shiznit together over there hell I just got screwgoogled. Now I have to wait weeks for it to come back in stock and start this hole process over again. Time to really look hard at getting the galaxy note 2....

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
You are making it sound like a life changing event. It us just a phone. Either wait for it to go back in stock or get a different phone

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd recommend getting another phone...if mine gets canceled inexplicably that's what I'll do. I've already waited 2 1/2 weeks with another 2 1/2 left to wait but if it gets canceled I'll look to get another phone.
That would hurt considering it'd be the first time without a Nexus since the N1 but ordering now shows even longer times so I wouldn't get it til around February? No thanks.
Really not sure which I'd get though...lets hope it doesn't come to that *fingers crossed*

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you are going to impatient, just buy one on ebay for $500. It still is less than the galaxy note II but the screen and battery isn't as good. The hardware is a bit better on the Nexus 4 though.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow I get my crap canceled after trying to order since nov finally get one its gets cxl'ed and I am made out to be the wrong one or that's right don't be mad be happy I will take the other persons advice look for something else

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Whatever phone you get, make sure it's gsm unlocked. No contract gives you unparalleled freedom. Not to mention BIG savings on ur monthly.

Sent from my mako :)p)

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
The question is.... Canceled WHY?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

They don't know at first they said it was not cxl'ed the email was an error then I was put on hold they said I cxl'ed it not sure how that happened but its over and done its all good I will try the note 2 until something better comes along folks have been having issues any way on att with this nexus so maybe it was a blessing that my order was cxl'ed by a google ghost employee

marty331

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey Cashnout,

Can we get the English version of what happened? Don't be afraid of the period or the comma.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
The N4 is by far the best/fastest device I've owned. Add to that the freedom of an unlocked phone and instant updates, and I'd advise you to re-order...it's worth it.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
They don't know at first they said it was not cxl'ed the email was an error then I was put on hold they said I cxl'ed it not sure how that happened but its over and done its all good I will try the note 2 until something better comes along folks have been having issues any way on att with this nexus so maybe it was a blessing that my order was cxl'ed by a google ghost employee

im using att's network with straight talk, idk what issues your talking about

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The N4 is by far the best/fastest device I've owned. Add to that the freedom of an unlocked phone and instant updates, and I'd advise you to re-order...it's worth it.

Didn't you read it, you can't reorder lol. It's out of stock of backorders in the play market. I agree with you except the storage, there isn't a lot but that's becuase Google might be pushing us toward a cloud service rather than device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac