Google Play Movie Rental *FREE*

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
There's some free rentals on the Google Play store today. Thought I'd share with my fellow S6 owners. I grabbed Fury for later tonight. Anybody knows if this code is available when you add a new device to the store any time?

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
There's some free rentals on the Google Play store today. Thought I'd share with my fellow S6 owners. I grabbed Fury for later tonight. Anybody knows if this code is awlays available when you add a new device to the store?

Fury is a good movie. You'll like it.

Posted via the Android Central App

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
What did you get? They allow you to choose between sd and hd plus it's a 48 hour rental which is nice.

Get? I got nothing, because I see nothing for free. At least on the play store. Maybe I'm missing something?

Posted via the Android Central App

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got one free google play rental because I switched to Verizon. I previously had t mobile. I thought it was because I had just bought the S6, but my husband who also got the s6 at the same time didn't get a free rental (He already had verizon, I just joined his plan). I can only guess that it was because I am new to Verizon.

Anyone else new to Verizon who got the free movie? Last night we used it, and we too watched Fury. Good Movie!

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just realized all my gmail accounts linked to my phone get a free movie, so I guess it doesn't have to do with my switch to Verizon.

Posted via Android Central App