Google Play Music Podcast - How to add RSS Feed

Longstone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to add 3 of my favorite podcasts which can't be found searching for them in google play music. I have the 3 RSS feeds but I can't figure out how to add them in Google Play Music podcast. Any help would be appreciated. I read the AC article about how to add manage and share but it never shows how to add your own RSS feed. I tried going to the android podcast portal to submit it but since I don't own the podcast I can't confirm it.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to know if this is an option too.

In my search, I might have signed up for a Podcaster account.

theelite1x87

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I got the latest play music update. Just yesterday for me. But I got no podcasts option. Do I need to be subscribed for podcasts?

badgerfrisch

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, it appears that for some of us it still isn't showing up as an option. What the heck? I even disabled and re-enabled to get the update anew. Nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App

ToddPsyD

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I still dont have it either, even though there is an ad in the play store music section telling me to subscribe to them (and I've gotten the play music app update). This seems really odd to me.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
e00cedd2d1c15b991bac2ce1a64514b4.jpg

lumarama

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Waiting for smart playlists before I'm willing to evaluate it as a replacement for Pocket Cast.

What are smart playlists btw? We are developing lightweight podcast player LucidPod (available on Google Play already: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.lumarama.lucidpod&token=hpSiX1Rz) - with community-driven list of features.

Goal is to have small, quick app with simple, stylish UI, that has everything you need for podcasting. So we are keen to know what features people want and really use.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell