Google Play System Update

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Ok, the bride just received the One UI 5 update on her S22U unlocked TMO sim. I did a quick check on her device and discovered that she is now running the October Play System update.

I have had the stable for about a week, was in the beta, and also have an unlocked S22U TMO sim. My Play System is stuck on the July update. It searches for an update but says it's up to date.

Thoughts? Advice?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Its server side on the device so when its available it will come just keep checking periodically, the only bad thing it doesn't do it automatically

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Maybe Google play services needs to be updated. Go to settings->apps and find Google play services and click on it. Then scroll to the bottom and click where it says installed from play store and it will bring you to Google play services in the play store.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Maybe Google play services needs to be updated. Go to settings->apps and find Google play services and click on it. Then scroll to the bottom and click where it says installed from play store and it will bring you to Google play services in the play store.
Play Services is up to date. am hoping Mustang's post is the answer.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Between the devices I have it is they were all different at different times
Mustang, I read on the Samsung Members board (regarding this issue) that: "If you were in the Beta from the beginning, Google Play system updates won't install" until you are on the stable release, and then, only with the next security patch. this make sense to you?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang, I read on the Samsung Members board (regarding this issue) that: "If you were in the Beta from the beginning, Google Play system updates won't install" until you are on the stable release, and then, only with the next security patch. this make sense to you?
I just updated mine to September I'm on beta 13
b17dea0efc1764c7b5243bb950924a84.jpg

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Ok, the bride just received the One UI 5 update on her S22U unlocked TMO sim. I did a quick check on her device and discovered that she is now running the October Play System update.

I have had the stable for about a week, was in the beta, and also have an unlocked S22U TMO sim. My Play System is stuck on the July update. It searches for an update but says it's up to date.

Thoughts? Advice?

You Can Update Google Play Store Patch with this

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...mponents-2022-10-01-s-3-android-apk-download/

It will update it to October

Jeremie Chasse

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Holy **** balls!!! Thank you so much as I couldn't figure out why my old S20+ was already updated to October but yet everyday I check my S22 and still on July 2022, then finally came across this thread mere minutes ago and downloaded the apkmirror link and installed, goddamn on October 2022 now & stunned it was that simple, thank you all for the input and leading much of us to the proper fix

Jeremie Chasse

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Venom0642, appreciate dude...small stupid issue but literally most annoying thing dealt with ever with the S22, besides that 1 slight issue which is resolved, I love this phone & glad decided to upgrade & pass my S20+ on to my son

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Holy **** balls!!! Thank you so much as I couldn't figure out why my old S20+ was already updated to October but yet everyday I check my S22 and still on July 2022, then finally came across this thread mere minutes ago and downloaded the apkmirror link and installed, goddamn on October 2022 now & stunned it was that simple, thank you all for the input and leading much of us to the proper fix
Welcome to AC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174