Google Voice Typing totally disabled on my RCA Voyager III tablet, I have no idea how it happened.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a RCA Voyager III tablet and I’m trying to turn off the google voice typing with going to settings, then system, languages and output, Virtual keyboard (Google voice typing), and then Manage Keyboards and the google voice typing is totally disabled! I can’t turn it off and it’s really annoying. I’ve also heard you have to have at least one other keyboard on but I’m not sure how to do it. I have no idea how the google voice typing got turned on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which keyboard are you using? If it's Gboard, then go to Settings>Languages & Input>Virtual Keyboard>Gboard (NOT Google Voice Typing). Then tap Voice Typing, and turn off the toggle there. Or is that where it's greyed out for you?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201