Got one!

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm going to do that. I'm pissed off that everyone who didn't pre-order it is getting it and those who did pre-order it are still waiting.

I don't blame ya for being frustrated, I would be too. This is 1 of the reasons I don't pre-order. The other is that I like to see things and play with them before I buy them.

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
Oh okay I thought it was all black. I ordered mine yesterday from tmobile got tracking number today. Should be here Tuesday. Didn't feel like calling around all day to tomible stores

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I was going to wait for tomorrow $50 off from Samsung but Samsung has horrible customer service and everyone is either out of stock or have no idea when they will be in Stock, and I just called a tmob corporate store not expecting them to have any, but the guy says we have one I drove over there and when I ask the employee about the gear s3 he brings me out a gear s2 and starts trying to sell it to me lol and i showed him the back and where it said gear s2, but thankfully the guy who answered the phone knew what's up and got me the gear s3, it's a nice phone I was using the free gear fit 2 I got with my note 7 and it made me want a smart watch again so I scooped up the gear s3

datgoldmember

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Tried a few more stores today and got the last one at the final T-Mobile store I visited..jumped my Gear S2 classic over to the Frontier LTE...bigger and nicer 😎😎

Attachments

• 9725.jpg
    9725.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 97

pinkivy98

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I was going to wait for tomorrow $50 off from Samsung but Samsung has horrible customer service and everyone is either out of stock or have no idea when they will be in Stock, and I just called a tmob corporate store not expecting them to have any, but the guy says we have one I drove over there and when I ask the employee about the gear s3 he brings me out a gear s2 and starts trying to sell it to me lol and i showed him the back and where it said gear s2, but thankfully the guy who answered the phone knew what's up and got me the gear s3, it's a nice phone I was using the free gear fit 2 I got with my note 7 and it made me want a smart watch again so I scooped up the gear s3

This mirrors my experience. I also called & confirmed they had one left. When I get to the store they claimed they didn't have any in stock & that I should get the S2. I told them the S2 is already on my arm. Luckily the guy I talked to was there & let them know there was one in the back.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
This mirrors my experience. I also called & confirmed they had one left. When I get to the store they claimed they didn't have any in stock & that I should get the S2. I told them the S2 is already on my arm. Luckily the guy I talked to was there & let them know there was one in the back.

It's sad because a lot of reps don't even try to figure it out or inform themselves on the products they're supposed to sell the public they just tell you whatever pops up in their head and try and sell you anything for the commission. How do you like the watch?

Last edited:

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why, but when i saw the title 'Got One' in the trending section i thought you meant you caught a 'Ditto' in Pokemon Go. LOL. don't know why Pokemon is on my mind.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your Gear S3. It certainly looks really cool! ^_^

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the S2 Classic. Looking at the comparison between the two, they don't appear all that much different. Do you have any incite about what sort of upgrade this turned out to be over the S2 Classic?

The below link will give you a good idea on how the Gear S2 and S3 compare. The bigger size, bigger battery, and MST for Samsung Pay were the few items that made me interested in getting the Gear S3 Frontier. I have the Gear S2 Classic that I really like, which I will just use as a spare.

Samsung Gear S3 vs. Gear S2

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Have any of y'all that snagged one had any OTHER smartwatch running Android Wear? My pet peeve with the Android Watches is the delay when trying to do ANYTHING... I'm hoping the bump to 768mb RAM will speed things up.

Can any of y'all speak to how "fast/responsive this is over other smartwatches? Thanks!

BTC

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Have any of y'all that snagged one had any OTHER smartwatch running Android Wear? My pet peeve with the Android Watches is the delay when trying to do ANYTHING... I'm hoping the bump to 768mb RAM will speed things up.

Can any of y'all speak to how "fast/responsive this is over other smartwatches? Thanks!

BTC

Got one Friday (best buy.. They had 5, aren't weren't even off the truck yet). Frontier non LTE.

It's amazing. Went from ZenWatch 1.0 to this.. Was considering Nixon mission but liked the tizen battery life, watch design and Samsung pay.

Extremely fast, no lag at all. Love the software design, watch faces are amazing. Couldn't be happier.

Notification sync doesn't seem to be quite as fast as my wear 1.5 but will see how it goes and is certainly passable / fine.

Maybe if Google had released wear 2.0 I'd have the mission.

Call answering on the watch is surprisingly amazing.. Speaker is amazingly loud for such a small device.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

BTC

Tizen blows Android Wear out of the water. I own a Moto v2 and Huawei Watch.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Tizen blows Android Wear out of the water. I own a Moto v2 and Huawei Watch.

Thanks for the replies!

...Does Tizen offer Google Voice Search?

I'm thinking of getting the Frontier from T-Mobile so i can use MST when NFC isn't available on Samsung Pay app from my watch...I love using it on my phone, and NEVER thought i'd complain using a phone to pay is, "a clunky experience" but it sometimes can be, (even WITH my Orzley Ring)

phone on ring.jpg
Am hoping on my Gear S3 its "totally seamless"....Thanx!

BTC

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Got mine at T-Mobile today as well. With the Magenta Day promo I pay zero per month for the service on the watch. When I have it BT connected it's connected to my at&t s7 Active.

I just ordered one from T-Mobile as well. Delivery on Tuesday, which is fine since I'm out of town anyway. $0/month for the service. Wow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie