Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank u for the build so far has been amazing no complaints! Trying to kill the phone been stuck on 1 percent battery for over a half hour lmfao

calec

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Up and running on the new build. Still have the weird data issue, but it's fine if I turn data off before turning WIFI on. Haven't gotten a voice mail yet to see if I can delete it now but I expect that will be fine now. Still can't use Hangouts for mms. But otherwise it's a rock solid build. Thanks to everyone involved in keeping our xt908 up to date.

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Before the new build build I was getting no deep sleep. Now I'm getting deep sleep but after unplugging from last night I was getting no deep sleep until I rebooted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll give that a whirl and report with how that does. Thank you!

Edit.
Restart, toggle blue tooth, switchback to stock ROM and back and still no deep sleep.. Sits at 300 mhz. This is a clean install as well. Idk what the deal is. Imma start researching and see what I can find out.

Last edited:

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Nobody really says anything that I see besides battery life Sucks or no deep sleep.. What I wanted to throw out tho is I have wifi turned off.. Don't have it at my apartment so why use it.. The funny thing is my wifi has third highest usage all day so that might be an area that is messed up.

Going to turn it on.. Can't hurt much more than it already is and go from there

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Nobody really says anything that I see besides battery life Sucks or no deep sleep.. What I wanted to throw out tho is I have wifi turned off.. Don't have it at my apartment so why use it.. The funny thing is my wifi has third highest usage all day so that might be an area that is messed up.

Going to turn it on.. Can't hurt much more than it already is and go from there

Did you go to advanced under WiFi and disable always scan for WiFi?

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been getting much better battery life with the newest build but every once in a while I get a sleep of death and have to force restart my RAZR

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Couple days ago I went back to stock and deleted my ROM slot. The next day I created a ROM slot and reinstalled old cm versions we had before...couldn't stand the lag so I decide to try cm11 again. Works like a charm!

Under clocked to 1000mhz and running userspace..was happy with 63 percent battery life in 24 hours with 2 hours screen on time. Don't know what bdid but everything got quite a bit better

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
my deep sleep issues arose again. Usimg better battery stats i found that an app called google ears wasnt allowimg the phone to sleep. using titanium backup I uninstalled Google ears, sound thing for Google play and use an app called D's battery saver. Its googles version of shazam so not important really..I'll is shaman or soundhound haha

Last edited:

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Having an issue where I lose 3g only way I have found to get it back is to wipe/reflash is there another way

Posted via Android Central App

What company are you on?
Are you roaming?
I know I have issues being out of my cell area amd im roaming where 3g works then doesn't other than that haven't had any problems.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Here's a new build for you all. I'm trying a different approach to handling the different carriers using Aroma installer, one zip for everyone. Flash the zip like normal and choose the options to flash the rom and pick ONLY your carrier. I have tried this on my phone and it works fine so let me know if you find something during the install that doesn't work.

CM11-20140107-UNOFFICIAL-spyder-acg_us

Also I tried out dtrail's jbx kernel and it works great. Not sure if anyone else has tried it yet.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Here's a new build for you all. I'm trying a different approach to handling the different carriers using Aroma installer, one zip for everyone. Flash the zip like normal and choose the options to flash the rom and pick ONLY your carrier. I have tried this on my phone and it works fine so let me know if you find something during the install that doesn't work.

CM11-20140107-UNOFFICIAL-spyder-acg_us

Also I tried out dtrail's jbx kernel and it works great. Not sure if anyone else has tried it yet.

I've been running jbx off and on since november. Made a post mentioning it, sort of, and never posted the link BC I was unsure of if it was allowed and since nobody mentioned it I didn't...works pretty great tho for me...did not like my phone and ART tho.

Last edited:

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Got bored and tried to port xt912 roms to the 908 starting first with my version... I either get update binary errors and set perm issues or when I do get past that I get stuck at the boot animation which keeps going ang going.

I've tried different threads over the Internet on porting and all end the same.
Anybody have any advice on this.. I'm close but not close enough on the infinite boot loop.

Edit
Update.

Can port ROMs but have no internet. Looking for a fix not going well though

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sketch232