GS 3 @ best buy?

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Just preordered mine today from Best Buy. Same deal as most of you, $50 gift card to get you on the list. Estimated delivery date is June 21.

kennyglass

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
BE CAREFUL! I went to best buy and pre ordered it, then got home to find out best buy WONT do early carrier upgrades, you have to go to verizon for those. If your contract is not up and you have an upgrade GO TO VERIZON!

My upgrade date at Best Buy shows the same as with Sprint. Is that just a Verizon thing? Sprint let's you upgrade at 22 months, 2 months before contract end and Best Buy honors that.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered the 32gb model at Bestbuy??? My understanding is that they are only pre-ordering the 16gb models. This is the ONLY reason I'm not pre-ordering yet. I want the 32gb. My upgrade isn't until July 1st so I'm forced to wait this out and I'm not paying Sprint $45 to buy out my contract to get it early!!!....I can wait 9 freakin days!!! I just hope they're not sold out of Blue 32gb models by July 1st.

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered the 32gb model at Bestbuy??? My understanding is that they are only pre-ordering the 16gb models. This is the ONLY reason I'm not pre-ordering yet. I want the 32gb. My upgrade isn't until July 1st so I'm forced to wait this out and I'm not paying Sprint $45 to buy out my contract to get it early!!!....I can wait 9 freakin days!!! I just hope they're not sold out of Blue 32gb models by July 1st.

The 32GB model is not showing up in the system. I preordered the 16gb with hopes that by the time they gt their inventory in, the 32GB mode is available too. The impression I got when I preordered Tuesday is they had no idea that there are two versions. I would go through Sprint but I have giftcards and reward certificates to use. I'd rather have 32gb on-board memory as opposed to adding a 16gb sdcard. The SIII is still not showing up on the website for preorder but i'm thinking when it does, they'll get the 32gb. I'm going to hold off picking it up until I know for sure.