H96 Max Rk3528

etijom

Nov 14, 2023
Visit site
First of all I want to say hi! Because im new here (and don't look to my sentence im a french canadian). I recently buy an H96 Max Rk3528 for my tv but the problem is there the box return to main settings after like 1h of unused.. My primal language is Canadien Français but after like 1h unused it it recome to english based settings and reactive the bluetooth automaticly. The systeme wont stay to Dormancy mode it turn off and return to main settings. I reset it to main configuration but it does the same things. I found ont H96 Max website the main firmware but unable to connect it to my computer.. The reason why I write here is that I bought 2 of theme and the 2 does the same thing!! I contact H96 Max but no answer from them.. Juste in case like 6 month before I buy mine my father buy one and it dosen't do this.. So I have 2 of them that does the samething please help me.. Please!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! These no-name/off-brand TV boxes will unfortunately be more prone to glitches and defects due to poor quality control, and there is (not surprisingly) very little support for them. I'm not sure there's anything you can do besides return them for a refund.

Although your model isn't mentioned here, another reason to avoid these devices is the risk of malware baked into the system: https://techcrunch.com/2023/05/18/popular-android-tv-boxes-sold-on-amazon-are-laced-with-malware/

In the future, I would stick with more reliable Google TV devices like Chromecast with Google TV, or Walmart's onn. TV Box -- these are very inexpensive ($20 each).

etijom

Nov 14, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! These no-name/off-brand TV boxes will unfortunately be more prone to glitches and defects due to poor quality control, and there is (not surprisingly) very little support for them. I'm not sure there's anything you can do besides return them for a refund.

Although your model isn't mentioned here, another reason to avoid these devices is the risk of malware baked into the system: https://techcrunch.com/2023/05/18/popular-android-tv-boxes-sold-on-amazon-are-laced-with-malware/

In the future, I would stick with more reliable Google TV devices like Chromecast with Google TV, or Walmart's onn. TV Box -- these are very inexpensive ($20 each).
The model name is in the title

Thanks for the answer my friend.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm aware of your device's model name, and mentioned that I know that it's not mentioned in that article. The concern remains, though -- these off-brand devices have more concern for shady firmware/software, and will always be less reliable and have less or no support.

etijom

Nov 14, 2023
Visit site
I'm aware of your device's model name, and mentioned that I know that it's not mentioned in that article. The concern remains, though -- these off-brand devices have more concern for shady firmware/software, and will always be less reliable and have less or no support.
Yes thanks for the report but did you know something about an universal firmware that it can be probably install in it to solve the problem?. Serisouly I want this box because it's work fast unleast this problem..

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes thanks for the report but did you know something about an universal firmware that it can be probably install in it to solve the problem?. Serisouly I want this box because it's work fast unleast this problem..
You can try XDA site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not aware of universal firmware. I'm not an engineer, but I would guess that there's no such thing as "universal" firmware, since it has to be tailored to the device's hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter