Hacked galaxy s5

A

AC Question

Need help now. I know exactly who is doing it and need solid proof Issues:
remotely install and use apps with no notifications
Phone mic won't work as its always recording
Speakerphone works only (great way to hear both sides of a conversation)
They have remotely installed a Verizon app installed on someone else's device that is using my phone number to make calls,manage my calls to my phone and stop my texts/calls with only my family members for weeks at a time. And I don't group my contacts.
When we talk finally all of us r saying the same thing I've tried to call you 20 times and messaged the same. Usually with on hours of that conversation messages r released. 60 messages from the past week. Which makes it look as though your crazy because it shows up their message, my message etc. We r all on my moms Verizon family plan grandfathered in from 15 years with Verizon phones.
Battery drain
Error messages that don't allow charging
Deleting pictures from 3 clouds and from my device gallery and they r not synced I manually upload my photos
No emails for a week than 300 spam messages
Every password for every account and I do not save my passwords or have them saved to google dashboard I have about six different passwords I use and the same day I change them it doesn't slow them down because they use my number and emails on a different device to request my passwords for all the accounts.
Able to reset, reboot, activate boot manager remotely and install system apps
Can change my texts as I'm texting in messages. I will remember read them hit send and words will be changed
Toggle data
Anything I can do on the phone they can manipulate, manage, and change.
They have erased 7 years of my children's photos.
GPS tracking
Someone help me. I know exactly who is responsible for it happening and the person that is doing it. Can I do anything to track their mac Id. This is a local developer that's taking apps and adding codes to them for personal use to video chat etc, with the other party involved. I think I have enough proof as when I pull up a certain someone's name in a background it has my email listed. When someone gets mad at my mom r sister their phones go hay wire too. They have no intentions of stopping so can't they be caught in the act of it. And can their numbers be tapped for my email being under their name... This has been going on for almost a year as I don't have anything to hide. And if u told all this to someone not IT related the whole darn thing sounds crazy. I have the phone numbers and names of 3 people involved. I'm in a complicated position here. Obviously they r trying to make me look crazy. And deleting pictures of my children being born. Changing contacts and their numbers. It's illegal and I want to prosecute. I need the right IT pro to take care of this for me. I know for a fact that they r kind of amateur as someone else is building the codes for them to use. They rhave no plans of stopping. All I want is the developer that corrupted apps and than explained to them how get the information from my phone etc. He explained to them how to do this on a file that was on my computer through wiki page and screenshotting web pages throwing some adds on there with a tiny URL hidden link. Best advice for people on that is if you go to click a link that doesn't work but particular ones do. Exit immediately as your looking at a page someone else could have planted a virus etc. Also what is up with Google Play instant apps. Now someone can log in and use apps on my account without even having to download them. And it automatically downloads when you update Google Play services.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

I have to confess that I don't understand what is happening here. I'm not even sure whether you are addressing your questions to us, or to Verizon. I know very little about hacking, and what things are possible by it, so I'll pass this on to others for suggestions.
We'll certainly help if we can. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
While I've heard about such software existing, I was under the impression that it was VERY expensive, like hundreds of dollars AND that it must be installed on the phone, so the "hacker" needs to have access to the phone in question at least once.

Perhaps you want to factory reset it?

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Your S5 needs to be checked by someone in person, suggest you take it a trusted, local phone service shop. Going by your description getting any online help forum to fix your issues will result in a half-measure, for the most part just your own peace of mind but possibly/probably not actually a complete solution -- a lot of exploits are solvable but really serious ones require someone to actually have in-person access to your phone.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
No offense some of that just sounds like a malfunctioning phone, but you've definitely got some problems there. I really hope you don't keep photos older than your phone on your phone and no where else, they really should be stored on a computer.

Some of what your describing would be possible if someone got access to your account owners my Verizon account, data/call restrictions can be set. They can block numbers and set parental restrictions controlling who your able to talk to. They are able to track your location as well. Also with the Verizon messages app it's possible to use your number on another device if they got into the account. If they got into your Google account that too would show GPS location and allow remote installation of apps.

I would recommend changing all of the passwords from a computer that you can trust, could even call Verizon and ask them to reset all my Verizon accounts for the family plan and everyone would need to reregister their number. Get your Google password changed and make sure 2 step verification is enabled, move any photos or files you need from the phone onto a micro SD card and factory reset the phone.

If that doesn't get them out of your phone I have no idea what will, I've got 4 years experience working for Verizon so I do have some idea what I'm talking about, but I'm not hacking expert by any means. I don't have a way to prove who is doing this to you.