Happy Ship Day everyone!! :)

erjennin

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Fancy that. I have a blue order. Too bad there's zero changes on my end. I'm staring at this Lumia like it kicked my dog. I've never resented having a phone so much, knowing what I'm going to eventually be using.

I'm also staring at my Lumia. Waiting for the AT&T store that I pre-ordered through to call me so I can pick up my blue SG3. WP7 was nice, but I miss Android.

skunk8pe

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got the AT$T email saying it would be arive NLT Monday the 25th. Checked my online status and it no longer says backordered. As my heart sank from that the text message came in from AT$T confirming it.

Too bad I leave Sunday for a funeral and return Wednesday. Last time I preorder, AT$T really screwed it up with the lack of communication. I truly hope whoever was in charge of this launch gets a boot to the face. In reality they will most likely get a promotion. Thats how things work in management...

little-kid-giving-the-finger1.jpg

Last edited:

IamAwesom3

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
My Friend just got a text msg from ATT saying that "Due to Manufacturer supply constraint there is a delay in your shipment.... bla bla bla... you will receive your order no later then Monday 25th June"

He ordered on 11th June. I ordered on 7th June 8 am.

It's still not happy ship day for me. :(

Adman01

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Add me to the group that received a message will arrive NLT June 25th. I placed my pre-order at the corporate store on June 9th at 3:00pm for a pblue. Houston, Texas
Matthew

minnick

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
yup same here. just got the at&t free text:

"Due to manufacturer supply constraints of the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy SIII, your new smartphone will now arrive no later than Monday, June 25th."

ahhhhhhhhh damnit

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad we can laugh at my misery. I'm trying this out on a line for a few weeks before I get my S3. I typically use phones for a few weeks, then return them for the phone I actually want. Windows Phone is just so far behind right now that it's painful for me to use. I've got a VZW Nexus that isn't connected to a line that I have on WiFi when I get home. I was hoping the nightmare would end today, but as they say; "On to the next one".

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i went ahead and cancelled.

Man, they updated the page within seconds of receiving the cancellation!

ATTCancelled-2.png
[/IMG]

Since i was buying the device outright I was waivering anyway between Int'l version and the AT&T one, so i went ahead and ordered it overnight shipping from Amazon. I know this isn't an option for most, and i was looking fwd to the 2GB Ram and that volume optimizer button only on US Version, (since hearing there is poor volume on earpiece on Int'l version) but since i am not and don't expect to be in a LTE area for a lonnnnng time, i figured i'd rather have the Int'l One, without any bloatware, use of Google Wallet, quad proc, 50GB Free Dropbox better batt life. Wish me luck, hope i don't regret it.

Good luck to all of y'all!

BTC

mgraves1980

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
No email yet for me, if they sent me a text I wouldn't know it, haven't had a working phone since the 5th. Wish they'd hurry up and email me something.

Gdauti1981

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got a text from AT&T stating that my preordered phone should be delivered by Monday, June 25th.

White one, preordered on June 12th noon EST.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My Friend just got a text msg from ATT saying that "Due to Manufacturer supply constraint there is a delay in your shipment.... bla bla bla... you will receive your order no later then Monday 25th June"

He ordered on 11th June. I ordered on 7th June 8 am.

It's still not happy ship day for me. :(

Just got the same bittersweet text. My status has changed from backordered to processing.

partino

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
although talking to premier support which is like talking to a repeating parrot robot they did say whether you ordered white or blue it will arrive on or before 25th

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 16th at a local at&t store and received the same email announcing I would have my pepple blue phone no later than next Monday the 25th. No draw on my bank as of yet though so obviously not actually out the door yet. This anticipation is like Christmas for a kid :D

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Got the same email saying no later then Monday. I ordered pebble blue on the 8th at a store. I still have not seen anything ship so hopefully its here on Monday.

partino

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
if i would atleast get the text or email i'd be happier..I think ordering so early on 6/6 was a mistake and my order is lost in the system

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confteam