HaxSync Problems

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else here use HaxSync for their contacts? It's the only way I was able to get hangouts to use Facebook pictures.

However, it doesn't seem to work on my Galaxy S6. When I go into "Manage Contacts" it says "No HaxSync contacts found!"

I've tried clearing data and cache, reinstalling, etc. And I've got the work around app it requires, too.

Any ideas?

mariomontes

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have been using HaxSync on my HTC phones (sensation and one M7) for a few years and it's been working fine even with most recent firmware updates to lollipop.
Today it stopped working and since the app itself hasn't been updated for a while, my only guess is that the problem must be on Facebook side.
Maybe the authorization process has been changed or the connection between HaxSync and FB is now different. Just my guess...
If you find a way to make it work, please share.

Thanks

prantzos

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue when i tried to install it on a new phone i got.. It synced the contacts but there were no pictures for them.. I suppose as well Facebook changed something and the app stopped working.. BUT i noticed that if one searches for the app in Google Play the results return only the workaround!! So maybe the app was removed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796