Hboot problem

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My htc one m8 is not factory resting. When I open the recovery menu I saw some lines like this
Sd card checking....
Searching image (OP6BDIAG.zip)
No image!
Searching image (OP6BIMG.zip)
No image or wrong image!
When I wipe all data it shows that everything successfully wiped but after rebooting nothing happened.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You may have to reflash the stock ROM. Why do you need to reset? Are you getting low on space?

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You may have to reflash the stock ROM. Why do you need to reset? Are you getting low on space?

Actually my phone cant save anything on the memory. When I create any files or download some musics etc somehow it reboots and erase everything i have done. I thought factory reset can fix this. But the factory reset also not working. I think my phone have been corrupted at the booting section.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You'll probably have to reflash the stock ROM then. You can get most of what you need here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Fsupport%2From-downloads.html&token=TKvBkc02

You will need the Sync manager. The link at the top will bring you to a screen to download the program. Then you will need the file. Instruction links seem to be broken on some phones. The AT&T A9 has them. It should be just installing the sync manager, and opening the program.