Hello everyone! Sandblast_trx, here!

sandblast_trx

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Hi, upgraded to the pixel 8 pro. Decided to put my iPhone it the drawer for awhile (might turn out to be a long while), the more I use this phone the more I like it.

sandblast_trx

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Which iPhone you coming from?
I have the pixel 8 pro it's pretty solid device, also have the iPhone 14 pro max
I got the 15 pro max at launch, been wanting to try out a pixel. Google had them on for $250 off so decided to get one. It's certainly different but I like it. The other day I had a notification that I was being tracked and it showed the route on maps. I have an air tag hidden in my vehicle, had no idea the phone could do that lol.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got the 15 pro max at launch, been wanting to try out a pixel. Google had them on for $250 off so decided to get one. It's certainly different but I like it. The other day I had a notification that I was being tracked and it showed the route on maps. I have an air tag hidden in my vehicle, had no idea the phone could do that lol.
Pretty sweet deal , haven't tried air tags yet but seems like a good locater for your vehicle, the 15 pro max definitely a good device also , we have a dedicated pixel 8 forum you can check out when u get a chance we have really good members here and great community.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz