Hello from zehsphyr in EP

zehsphyr

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
My {internet name} is zehsphyr. I am not totally new to programming, but I'm definitely new to the idea of programming Android. So new to the idea I have Googling to do and rtfm'ing. I hope to begin learning productively in the next months both from the Internet and the forums, hopefully eventually I can help answer some questions! Anyway I'm in Sun City EP. Fun fact for those of you new to deserts that don't get out much like myself -- in the winter, the desert is cold. So plan your winter desert vacation wardrobes accordingly!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
My {internet name} is zehsphyr. I am not totally new to programming, but I'm definitely new to the idea of programming Android. So new to the idea I have Googling to do and rtfm'ing. I hope to begin learning productively in the next months both from the Internet and the forums, hopefully eventually I can help answer some questions! Anyway I'm in Sun City EP. Fun fact for those of you new to deserts that don't get out much like myself -- in the winter, the desert is cold. So plan your winter desert vacation wardrobes accordingly!
Hola, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Never been to El Paso, but know a few people from Cd. Juárez.

El chuco,

Have fun and enjoy!

Sent From the TARDIS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana