Help! Cant get phone to update.

morb10us

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Android version 2.2.1. System version 2.3.340.mb810. Rooted using z4

Ok so I've had phone n rooted shortly after getting it. I've never updated it since. Well it started giving me probs n figured id try n update it to see if that fixed my prob. I went ahead n unrooted phone, rebooted into menu mode, wiped cache, factory data reset, reboot. I setup google account n backup assist. Went to system update n phone said new update. File downloaded, pop up install option, reboots to install, works for 5 secs, reboots, n.says fail every time. Idk wth to do at this point. Please someone point me in the right direction to fixing n updating my X. Please n ty to you all.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Android version 2.2.1. System version 2.3.340.mb810. Rooted using z4

Ok so I've had phone n rooted shortly after getting it. I've never updated it since. Well it started giving me probs n figured id try n update it to see if that fixed my prob. I went ahead n unrooted phone, rebooted into menu mode, wiped cache, factory data reset, reboot. I setup google account n backup assist. Went to system update n phone said new update. File downloaded, pop up install option, reboots to install, works for 5 secs, reboots, n.says fail every time. Idk wth to do at this point. Please someone point me in the right direction to fixing n updating my X. Please n ty to you all.

I'd Google "Team Black Hat" app. There's a zip file in there that will get ya to the latest build. If you don't want to buy the app then you'll need to do a SBF. (STICKIED)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk