[HELP!] Need Stock unrooted rom.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Alright, I lost my backup. I need a rom that's just stock unrooted as is. I don't need all the fancy Ruu stuff and all that to go back to stock. I could only find a rooted rom. Anyone help me out? I can't find one for the life of me.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I lost my backup. I need a rom that's just stock unrooted as is. I don't need all the fancy Ruu stuff and all that to go back to stock. I could only find a rooted rom. Anyone help me out? I can't find one for the life of me.
Why dont you want root ? Having superuser installed doesnt affect anything. Its still stock. If anything use 7zip and remove the superuser app. If you need i will do it for you just let me know

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The Rom I got was weird. Didn't have all the stock apps and everything installed. Superuser isn't even on here.

The kernel is different. I want to update if there are any ota updates.

Ruu didn't work for me for some reason. I was using ubutnu with rabies shot and I got up to the last step and it said Rom not comptable.

Posted via Android Central App

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hmm if you download goomanager you can download the stock ruu file. It flashes back stock firmware.

Open goomanager - > browse all files - > /ruu - > download latest JEWEL file as that is the evo LTE.

Hook your phone up to pc, be sure to have HTC drivers installed. Transfer the ruu to your pc. Next open the ruu file and follow the directions.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I see what I did wrong. Skipped the oem lock step. L O L! Didn't think that would do anything. And then I had to flash it twice. Seems to be 100% stock now.

Yup. Back to stock. And received and installed a ota. Very good.

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I see what I did wrong. Skipped the oem lock step. L O L! Didn't think that would do anything. And then I had to flash it twice. Seems to be 100% stock now.

Yup. Back to stock. And received and installed a ota. Very good.
That was my next question but i see you got it giong

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
That was my next question but i see you got it giong

Yea. Woops. Lol.

I'm use to the nexus way. And since I had a backup I always did it that way. Never did anything automated. Although the linux version of ruu isn't automated. Wasn't sure of this since everything else I saw was am exe for windows.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro