Time flies

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sheesh, time flies....

Just looking at my Google Fi info. I purchased the device just a year ago end of May - almost a year. Did not get it for two more months.

Still really like it although as threads here prove, it is not a very popular device. I really have no complaints. Clearly thinner and lighter would be nice features in a new and improved version. But I have my doubts that there will be a Version 2.

How do you feel after about a year?

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
It’s been a good year with it even if I’ve not used it everyday as a daily but it’s been in the rotation and very reliable ..I do want some improvements like you mentioned lighter and more options with the software ..we shall see my next move when they release GF 2 ..

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I got mines a couple of months after the release but I've had no issues with my Pixel Fold other than the battery life which I've ran close to dying a few times in recent weeks.

I'm kinda itching for something new tbh. If only the Samsung Fold can be a tad wider so I'm able to use the front screen or I may just go back to the S line and the candy bar style?! We'll see?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov