HELP!! S6 stuck on boot loop after Smart Switch attempt to transfer data to S7 Edge

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Right after I received the S7 Edge, I connected it to my S6 to transfer everything. Halfway through the video files, it rebooted and got stuck on the "samsung Galaxy s6" screen. Vol Up+home+power boots fine into recovery. Vol Down+home+power boots fine into Odin.

I have done everything from wipe data/factory reset+wipe cache partition to reflashing stock ROM. It's not rooted but it is a t-mobile version that i am using for my ATT. I have used smart switch and Kies 3 to try and reflash stock firmware. There was even some kernel file I tried from that max guy on youtube but nothing works. Everything says PASS and it reboots like it's going to work, but then it does the boot loop dance.

I was going to use it just for gear VR but now its just a blinky mess. My photos transferred over but only 10 videos out of maybe 40 made it over. I doubt any of it is recoverable but at this point i don't care. I just need it to work.

Please help :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte17