Question Realme C1 stuck on boot loop after erasing data from setting menu

boom_shiva

Apr 28, 2023
Visit site
I tried erasing files and settings from setting menu on Realme C1. After a min or 2 it got stuck on boot loop(Realme logo appears in black background and device restarts again to show Realme logo).

After getting stuck in loop for more than 10 minutes, I tried booting it in recovery mode(long pressing power+volume down buttons) but that didn't work either.

boom_shiva

Apr 28, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you try a factory reset through the Recovery Menu, or are you trying to preserve some important data currently saved on the phone?
First I was trying to erase data and settings normally from setting menu. After initiating the erase process, the device restarted and got stuck on boot loop.

I tired booting it in recovery mode by long pressing Lock+Vol Down buttons. But the device remain stuck in boot loop untill the battery died after almost 2 hours.

Not even after charging the device again, it remains tuck in boot loop.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's a 4.5 year old phone, so it's possible something on the motherboard is failing. If you can't even bring up the Recovery Menu any more, I'm not sure if there's anything else you can try -- sorry!

Reactions: Laura Knotek