Hi. I'm new. I'm from Japan and I use Japanese Android Phones

drystxx

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site
Hello everybody.

As you can see, I'm a noob and I've just recently joined this forum. It's a real pleasure to be here.

Like everyone of you, I share the same passion in smartphones. I live in Japan and the consumer market here share the same craze with the rest of the world with iphone's and international Android brands. Sadly, their domestic android phones are in last place but they got tons of unique features that resembles Japan's might in mobile phones in the early to late 2000's (Keitai days)

I use a Xiaomi Poco F3 as my bang for buck daily driver but on the side I got Japanese Android phones as back ups. I got here a couple of Sharp Aquos R2's with Snapdragon 845 and a newly released Sharp Aquos Sense 4 Lite.

[/ATTACH]

Thank you and looking forward to learning from you all.

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central from cold Canada! Awesome device line-up you've got, there! Enjoy yourself around the forums! Japan is awesome - I really want to go there one day!

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hey, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here with us. We have plenty of people here that collect phones and use them on a daily basis lol

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure why Sharp phones never quite became popular in the US -- they had some innovative designs back in the day. Do you have any Sony phones?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central. I've always wanted to visit Japan, and one reason is all the really great high tech products you have that we don't have here. :)

drystxx

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central from cold Canada! Awesome device line-up you've got, there! Enjoy yourself around the forums! Japan is awesome - I really want to go there one day!

Thanks you! It's starting to get really cold here in Japan. We're about go to winter and I can's stand it, I can't imagine how colder it would be in Canada :p

Definitely you should go here and you will enjoy! :D

drystxx

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site
Hey, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here with us. We have plenty of people here that collect phones and use them on a daily basis lol

Thank you! It's good to know i'm not alone lol. I thought people would find it weird if I use several phones lol!

drystxx

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure why Sharp phones never quite became popular in the US -- they had some innovative designs back in the day. Do you have any Sony phones?

Thank you! Unfortunately Japan only focuses on its domestic market and make no effort to open up to the rest of the world.

I don't have Sony phones now bit I used to have the Xperia Play which was really nice to play with coz of the built-in game pad a couple of years back :p