Honor 9 Oreo Update

SilentAssassin

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
For the first time since owning the Honor 9 I found a notification this morning for a system update, thought finally the Oreo update has come to the UK/European variant. No, to my dismay it was just two security patches, grateful for those though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
For the first time since owning the Honor 9 I found a notification this morning for a system update, thought finally the Oreo update has come to the UK/European variant. No, to my dismay it was just two security patches, grateful for those though.
What security patch are you on now?

lacta13

Feb 13, 2018
Visit site
Took it last week!
72f167e5b8e612b5bd763922ea73a951.jpg

lacta13

Feb 13, 2018
Visit site
Nice! Do you notice any major differences?
Well,as for the AI abilities,that took place in Mate 10, there aren't here....

One change noticed in camera app,so now you can adjust seperately the image focus and the light focus,before taking a photo

The picture in picture effect,i only noticed once.in google maps i haven't managed to do it.there isn't any enable option anywhere.

Complete new setting menu ,will take you same time to get use to it,they categorized many "same" functions

As for the private space we had in emui 5,it still exist here,but has new functions.you can setup a second desktop,hidden with password protected.so it is like you have a second virtual phone.didin't try it though yet..

There are some other features ,but not like major difference,other will like them,other no...

And one last think,the space of this android firmware is 4GB less than Nougat,at least that showed me after instalation. 12,67 before,8.89 now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332