How bout a thread of who is happy?

BlakeDW

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It seems all that is on here are people nit-picking the littlest things about the EVO 3D so I'm here to say and not sarcastically that my phone is awesome, trouble free and love everything about it. Cameras, call quality, reception you name it, it's all good......seriously. Good job HTC!
I love my phone. I'm coming from using a Blackberry, so I feel like I'm in heaven now. I've had it for just under a week, and finally am starting to get my apps under control. Even with the minor glitches that I'm having (randomly freezing), I would not go back to a blackberry if you paid me to.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I can care less bout the 3D aspect of the phone. 1.2 Ghz Dual Core, 1Gb RAM, qHD display that's not pentile, good battery life, Sense 3.0, and good 2D pictures and videos make me love this phone!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy. I'm coming from the Evo 4G which I only had about 6 months.

Display is so crystal clear and bright. Call quality has been fine for me so far, anyone I've called hears me crystal clear and I hear them just fine.

The phone is just so much faster than the Evo4G, hard to believe as the Evo4G to me seemed SO amazingly fast after my BB Curve. The 3D just ramps it up to a whole new speed.

Battery for me has been better than my 4G. Last night I checked it before I went to sleep, it was 86%, in the morning, it was 85%. My 4G would have dropped at least 20% or more overnight, the 3D barely used any battery. I have them set up pretty much exactly the same as far as syncing, and I had both operating off my home Wifi, so to me, battery life is A+ for the 3D.

Sense 3 has been great, no real issue for me. Just took a little getting used to and to me, that's normal with any new phone. I like the newer lock screen.

The camera differences don't bother me at all. It's a phone, not a professional camera. Works fine for me. If I need awesome photos I grab my Canon, not my cell phone.

GPS works perfect for me, I used G Maps navigation (Beta) last night and it was just fine, about equal to my Nuvi.

External Speaker has me perplexed. Sometimes, its not loud, however, on some calls, it's so freaking loud I turn down the volume. So there is potential there to make it louder, must be an HTC software fix, because with mine, it has been MUCH louder than my 4G at times, and at other times, quieter. I'm trying to figure out the differences in what makes it really, really loud.

I'm really happy with this phone!

bdGDL08

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
To me, the phone just works. Nothing to think about, as far as wishing it would do something, or do something better. I had a launch week Pre-, then converted in March to an EVO4G, and pre ordered this 3VO. I don't notice the speed or abilities too much, but I don't have anything bad to say.

~Drew

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To me, the phone just works. Nothing to think about, as far as wishing it would do something, or do something better. I had a launch week Pre-, then converted in March to an EVO4G, and pre ordered this 3VO. I don't notice the speed or abilities too much, but I don't have anything bad to say.

~Drew

You said it perfectly... this phone just works. I go to perform a task and I can simply do it (quickly) without extra effort or thought.

mrlichty

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have had no major issues.
I went from the EVO and there is a huge difference.
There are times the 3d has minor issues but I turn the phone vertical to horizontal again and all is back to normal.
The 3d is much better than I thought it would be. Just waiting for more 3d content for viewing.

chiefcliff

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I really like mine too. This thing is a bit overwhelming for a BB guy. I keep thinking I am going to break it. Very happy with call quality, email, web browsing..It is just a mental thing to convert from BB person to touch screen android. It's a bit of a learning curve I guess. It is a lot bigger than my old BB Style, but the size gives you great screen quality.

Jace985

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my phone :) I don't understand why people keep their phones if they are unhappy with them just return them and get something else.

SedahDrol

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Well no phone is trouble free. But I like my E3D. It's faster than the Evo I had. Battery life is better (of course it has a bigger battery). I'm impressed with the 3d, I was not expecting in your face stuff. I figured only depth was possible. Still haven't seen Green Hornet. I love the carousel.

Cstevens

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Best Phone ive owned so far. Is it perfect? No. Yea it has some quirks But they all do. Only things so far Id change is the external speaker, Needs to be louder and better quality. And the Boot loader needs to be unlocked. Outside of that I love it!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I love my EVO 3D! Battery life is great, compared to the OG EVO..but I do agree that the external speaker needs to be louder. Other than that, I'm a happy camper!

mdallen5

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
We just had our first child and our anniversary annnd my first fathers day. My wife got me this phone and I've been amazed with the camera, the ability to do work from home, and the internet speed. I am WiFi-ing at 12mbps to 13mbps with my n router on Comcast Xfinity 20mbs service.

Reactions: yibrushn

chubbs123

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love my phone so far. I just need them to fix this reception problem. I get no service or roam in places that I never used to with my original Evo?

yibrushn

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
We just had our first child and our anniversary annnd my first fathers day. My wife got me this phone and I've been amazed with the camera, the ability to do work from home, and the internet speed. I am WiFi-ing at 12mbps to 13mbps with my n router on Comcast Xfinity 20mbs service.

I love this phone and the speed I'm getting over wifi is amazing! side by side with the OG EVO it's 50% faster and this bad boy has the processor to make use of it. Other than battery life my EVO was problem free and my great HTC streak is still going :)

*Mini Rant* forgot to mention the crazy people complaining about 3D being a extra feature they don't want to pay for!! It's like sitting down to negotiate for a car getting the price you wanted and then the sales guy says "You've been great and I'm going to throw in a free moon roof". at which point you get up scream NO the deal's off and storm out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smit007