How can I fix an error while retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 JEBQ-52TG-OJXFA]?

A

AC Question

error while retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 JEBQ-52TG-OJXFA]

i tryed everything. a factory reset. cleaning caches downloads, google play. changing time. reboot. Everything. im stuck with it almoust a week. Can anyone help me?
Its my tablet. HTC Flayer P512

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Check to make sure you have a valid form of payment associated with your account.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 6P's Google Play Store is on 6.0.5, and Google Play Services (not the framework) is 8.4.89, so the problem might be related to your versions being fairly out of date. But I'm not entirely sure how compatible that tablet (which is pretty old) is with the current versions.

Megatronas

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
now my google play store version 6.0.5, but i cant find google play services. maiby you know where i can find it?maiby i dont have this aplication?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Google Play Services was first releasesd in 2012, while the HTC Flyer was released in 2011, so I guess it's possible that the Flyer was never compatible with Play Services. Still, I would have thought Play Services would be backwards compatible with some older devices.

Try going to the Google Play Services app page on Google Play Store (on your computer browser), and click Installed. See if the Flyer shows up in the list of possible devices to install it to.

Megatronas

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
google device manager doest show my tablet. I tryed to turn on location for google search, but it does not worked. Then i tryed to clear data from google play, google services framework and downloads. After that i restarted my tablet and going to an app. They asking me to agree to the google play terms of services, i clicking accept, after that the aplication stop and showing the tablet "Sorry the application google play (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly please try again". And then i click again the icon, they don't ask me again to agree to the terms of service.
They flayer shows "This app is compatible with your device" but its not that device, its my phone.
Sorry for my english.. :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by Google device manager? What happens when you go to that Google Play Services app page on your computer browser, and click Installed? Is that where your device doesn't show up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174