How can I restore my calendar?

adukie

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I synced my Google account on my phone not realizing it would wipe out everything that had been on my standard calendar. I don't even use the Google account calendar. I thought syncing my account would update my emails. Shows what I know! Anyway, I've unchecked the sync option and want to get everything back from my standard calendar. The calendar I was using was the standard calendar that came on my Galaxy S4. I've gone to the calendar settings and looked at the calendar accounts. Someone told me to add the Samsung account calendar. When I did that, it made me sign up for a Samsung account. I did that. Still nothing. I need my calendar back. Please someone help me get all my information back before that silly Google sync!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I synced my Google account on my phone not realizing it would wipe out everything that had been on my standard calendar. I don't even use the Google account calendar. I thought syncing my account would update my emails. Shows what I know! Anyway, I've unchecked the sync option and want to get everything back from my standard calendar. The calendar I was using was the standard calendar that came on my Galaxy S4. I've gone to the calendar settings and looked at the calendar accounts. Someone told me to add the Samsung account calendar. When I did that, it made me sign up for a Samsung account. I did that. Still nothing. I need my calendar back. Please someone help me get all my information back before that silly Google sync!

Welcome to Android Central!

More than likely it is all gone, because you never had it synced to any accounts before you did that it wiped them all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter