How can I stop full screen pop up ads on my LG G3

A bagguette

Apr 13, 2018
Visit site
I recently got an lg g3 and it's great, the battery is decent and the camera is ok. However, I have a problem that is really frustrating: full screen pop up ads keep coming out. It's about ever 10 minutes they come out and it's annoying. In about every app I get these ads. Also, whenever I'm in the play store it always redirects me to the some random app. Other times I get redirected to my settings because something want me to check off a box to let my phone install things from unknown sources. I dont know what is causing all this but it's very very very irratating

Jagan I

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey! I presume that your phone is not rooted. Looks like there is some malicious App which is doing this in the background. If you open Google Play Store and everytime you get redirected (opens some other App/browser) then definitely it's an App in the background.

Check if you have granted 'Accessibility Permission' or 'Usage Permission' to any App.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.