HOW do get flash player to install? FRUSTRATED!!

Paul Lodge

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
How do you install FLASH on HTC ONE with KitKat 4.4?

I can't seem to get it to install. Whenever I view any video's (ie. on facebook desktop webpage), it says :

"Flash Player Upgrade Required"
"You must download and install the latest version of the adobe flash player to view the content"
"GET FLASH PLAYER"

But when I click the "GET FLASH PLAYER", It takes me to the adobe page where the text is all scrambled and overlapping each other. What I CAN make out, I select from the drop menu which contains all archives for LINUX. But says it's not compatible with the phone.

I then searched on here and came across the instructions from Adobe Community: How do I manually install Flash Player on my Android device? but I tried that and it seems to only contain flash player for 3.x and not the new 4.4. I downloaded it, installed, but when I go to view the video's again, same "GET FLASH PLAYER".

I even shut the phone down and restarted it.. I'm SO frustrated!

Paul Lodge

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
What happened to flash?? It's like on every website out there..

I got flash working now with the Dolphin browser I downloaded but I sure don't like the way it runs... Not user friendly for adding bookmarks, etc.. How do you import the firefox bookmarks into it?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
What happened to flash?? It's like on every website out there..

I got flash working now with the Dolphin browser I downloaded but I sure don't like the way it runs... Not user friendly for adding bookmarks, etc.. How do you import the firefox bookmarks into it?

Adobe dropped support for mobile devices. It is buggy old tech and websites should be moving to HTML 5 as fast as they can.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfoot715