How do I upload photos to the Android Central photo contest?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to upload photo to android central

Hi,

First of, welcome to AC :) I would suggest you upload a photo using a PC / laptop. When you use a tablet or phone it will only let you upload a certain file size.

Click the below link to this fortnights photo competition:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/photo-contests/566087-android-central-photo-contest-clouds.html

Down the bottom left hand corner of every page you will see a button called "Reply" press that.

this is where you now upload your photo, hover over the icons to see which one is for Images, select it and upload it :)

Good luck.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

First of, welcome to AC :) I would suggest you upload a photo using a PC / laptop. When you use a tablet or phone it will only let you upload a certain file size.

Click the below link to this fortnights photo competition:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/photo-contests/566087-android-central-photo-contest-clouds.html

Down the bottom left hand corner of every page you will see a button called "Reply" press that.

this is where you now upload your photo, hover over the icons to see which one is for Images, select it and upload it :)

Good luck.

That doesn't work for me. It always says photo can't be uplaoded

Posted via the Android Central App

aluckyman

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

Is that true you have to be qualified by posting over 10 times before eligible to uploads?

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site

'Suggest' using a PC? More like you absolutely must use a PC. Uploading from the app will not work.

Kind of frustrating/ironic for a mobile device website forum.

jimbo

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The requirement to upload photos from a PC and they must be resized to no larger than 1080 is the reason most people have learned entering AC's photo contest isn't worth the time consuming hassle.

I've been hoping their programmers resolve this obstacle for at least more than a year.