How does the Pixel 2 make my Google life better than an iPhone?

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
As I have found android guys are actually a little politer on this forum than McRumore. I didn’t take your post as saying that Andrew guys are any worse than iOS guys if that was your thinking. However I’m saying after so many years on McRumor site they are terrible at times. ;)

Hey don't talk about us Andrew guys like that. Most Andrew's I know are polite and friendly.

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Oh my god. That article actually exists? People actually care if they're a green bubble or not? That article looked like it was written by a 16 year old girl, but it was actually written by an adult male. I somehow doubt a woman rejected him because he was a green bubble. Oh geez. I can't believe I wasted a couple of minutes reading that drivel. Sad!

You seriously can't believe a woman rejected him because of a green bubble? How long have you been out of the dating world? It's a new age my friend, women and men are shallow as hell.

Although I do agree the article is probably satire.

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
There is a certain subset of apple phone users that are fanatic about their product in what I would call an irrational way. Apple has used excellent marketing and brainwashing convincing millions of people, who are disproportionately millennial women, that anything not Apple for a phone is 'unworthy' as Wayne would say. That's my opinion.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
You seriously can't believe a woman rejected him because of a green bubble? How long have you been out of the dating world? It's a new age my friend, women and men are shallow as hell.

Although I do agree the article is probably satire.

If people are rejecting you because of a green bubble, they're not the type of people you should be with anyways.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If people are rejecting you because of a green bubble, they're not the type of people you should be with anyways.

I agree with this. If someone is going to not want to be with me as a person because I don't have an iPhone for iMessage? Sheesh. Crazy imo lol.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I agree with this. If someone is going to not want to be with me as a person because I don't have an iPhone for iMessage? Sheesh. Crazy imo lol.

Now I need to chart the days my wife grants me some action. If I see a pattern developing that correlates with the days I'm using an Android device, we're gonna have ourselves a little chat.

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Google life experience is better because they're not trying to intentionally slow your phone down.

Last edited: